Thursday, September 02, 2004

You learn something new every day...

Things I discovered today:

1) I don't have to go to school again until 1pm on Monday. It's Thursday. This makes me smile.

2) Boys are confusing. I don't get them, and it is futile to try.

3) I have an abnormally long thoracic cavity.

4) Phyllis wants to try out for Shades. Way to represent the white people!!

5) If you go to Chicken Express right at noon, be prepared to wait...and wait...and wait.

6) According to VH1, "Achy Breaky Heart" is the 2nd most awesomely bad song ever. I'm sure it had something to do with Billy Ray's awesomely bad mullet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

you're an awesomely awesome roommate. i like you because a) no one else would belt out nun songs with me, b) you understand what it means to have "mad hip action," and c) you know what a thoracic cavity is.

as for the confusing boys part...sometimes i genuinely think we are too fantastic for men to understand. i run into the same problem with bret. the fabulousness unnerves them, and they simply can't cope. just a theory. :-)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home