Monday, July 26, 2004

Remember me?

After falling off the earth for a week, I am proud to re-enter the land of people who have time to post blogs.  And read other people's blogs. Yay for that.

They say that looking forward to something is better than the something looked forward to. I'm not sure how I feel about this idea. My something to look forward to is Iron Springs camp, which I depart for on Saturday. This is the one thing I've been looking forward to all summer. This camp and I go way back. I attended as a wee camper for the first time at the age of 8, and every summer after that for 6 years, and this will be my 3rd year to be on staff. The past 2 years I served as a counselor, but this year I will hold the title of "advisor." I'm not quite sure what this will involve, but I look forward to this new chapter in my Iron Springs life.

I am very excited about to welcome my far-away friends back to the U.S. I know they are all sad to leave, but there are plenty of people here who are very happy to have them back. I can't wait to see everyone again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home