Monday, July 12, 2004

Pocket Cheese, Anyone?

And my life continues to be completely void of meaning or purpose...Ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it is pretty much as boring as it can get. Random barbeques with friends add a little bit of spice to life though. And so I am extremely grateful for the one I attended last night. It was a night of fun and food for all involved. And I must say, I didn't quite know what the proper response was to Julie carrying a slice of cheese in her back pocket and a styrofoam plate under her shirt. I am quite certain I have one of the most entertaining roommates on the planet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Yeah Brooke! Welcome to the Blog World where all your time is sucked away as you type humorous comments on everyone's blogs. As of right now I should be studying for a test but instead I've spent the last hour in the "blog zone" *twilight zone theme plays in the background*
Can't wait to read more blogs! Catch ya later!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

beely...i lahv you!

the barbeque was fun, and afterwards bret and i went and turned cartwheels. not really, i just wanted a chance to use that phrase! ;) i came home from aaron's and promptly washed my cheese jeans. i was feeling pretty crazy, but my washboard abs/styrofoam plate cracked. oh well. life goes on.

*booty dance*

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home