Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I knew an old lady who swallowed a fly...

My roommates and I have become the unwilling hosts of unwanted houseguests. They arrived in the form of millions upon millions of flies. Sick! Where do they all come from? Seriously, I didn't think we smelled THAT bad!! These are no ordinary houseflies. They seem to reproduce in mere seconds, and have been known to grow to sizes unheard of in typical fly populations. I am convinced that they are the bullies of the insect world. So now we have taken it upon ourselves to rid our home of these intruders. We undertake this mission armed only with our speed, agility, and a flyswatter (or in some cases, a shoe). While the battle rages on, I am convinced that we will prevail. It's been whispered that we will soon be bringing in the weapon of mass destruction: flypaper!! Mwahahaha!! Although the thought of having to look at dead/dying bugs stuck to a sheet of glue is more than slightly repulsive, I am willing to sacrifice aesthetic appeal temporarily if it will mean ridding myself of these unsightly pests. Ok, enough of that. If you are still reading this after all that disgusting bug talk, you must be a true friend. Thanks for loving me despite my sick ramblings. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home