Monday, July 19, 2004

Just Another Manic Monday

Remember that song? Wow, that was back in the day.
 
I love the ACU post office. I went there today to buy stamps so I could mail letters to my friends who are at camp, and the lady gave me Disney stamps!! What a deal! I love all things Disney. My dream in life is to play in the orchestra for a Disney movie. Of course my chances of realizing that dream dropped significantly when I quit playing an instrument. Sad day.
 
My mind feels like mush right now. I just got off work after being there all day, and I have to go back at 7:00 in the morning for the next 2 days. This makes me sad on the inside. I hope I survive. I'm currently 2 days into my 8 days of work in a row. By the end of the week we should be able to determine if the phrase "worked to death" can actually be physically carried out. Please pray for my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home