Monday, August 30, 2004

Watch out for needles

I finally have internet access on my computer!! I sing praises to the name of the Cox Customer Support man forever and ever!! Since school has started I haven't had much time to go up to campus in order to update my blog, and I have missed it.

Nursing school is going fabulously. Today I learned how to give shots!! Woo hoo!! Of course, I gave them to myself for about 5 years of my life, but giving them to someone else is quite different. I think I did quite well, if I do say so myself. Look out come flu season, because rumor has it we will be administering flu shots to ACU students! Mwaahahahah! How fun is that?

So apparently word got out pretty fast about my date this weekend, but for anyone who missed the memo, yes I did go on a date this weekend with a boy from nursing school. A male nursing student! How rare and fabulous! We had a great time and I'm definitely not dismissing the possibility of more dates in the future. Anyway, that's my life in a nutshell. The end

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Will you administer shots to me? Crazy Pills?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

You mean you're not already on crazy pills? This forces me to rethink everything. But yes, it would be my pleasure to shoot you. Hehe.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOAH

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home