Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hello blog friends.

Because I have been severely chastised by my few faithful readers, I am prepared to offer another brief glimpse into the people and circumstances surrounding my late night phone adventures.

The mysterious caller is, indeed, of the male persuasion. His name is Charles and he lives in Arlington. In fact, for 2 whole years we walked the halls of the same high school, where both of his parents teach. However, it seems the 2 year age gap between us kept our paths from ever crossing until quite recently.

Charles has a younger brother, David, who was actually in my graduating class. I did not know David. However, he and Megan are quite good friends. About a month ago, Megan informed me that David and his older brother and a friend were going to be visiting us in Abilene. That is how I met Charles.

We did not start our phone friendship that weekend. It did not come about until 2 weeks later when Megan and I made a weekend trip to Arlington. Megan arranged a bit of a mutally-agreed-upon setup, and that is where this all began.

We are now quite good phone friends. And in 4 days, he will be coming to Abilene, so we will be able to be real life friends too. I am quite excited.

That is all you get for now. Time will tell if the story shall continue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now my questions about your Facebook status can finally be laid to rest! :)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home