Monday, February 05, 2007

Ah, the joys of orthodontics. I had my first appointment for adjustments on the braces today. I now have a lovely rubber band box in my mouth. It is supposed to be closing my bite. While this is the main goal of my orthodontic treatment, and I am very excited about the end result, I have to admit that I will be slightly sad when I can no longer poke my tongue out through the little gap in my teeth. But not that sad.

Today I watched the past few weeks' worth of episodes of Men In Trees that I missed. Such a good show. In one of the episodes I watched, Marin (love that name!) bought an old cabin on a lake to fix up. It made me incredibly jealous. I so want to do that!! I have always had this huge desired to buy an old, run-down, character-filled house and give it the time and work and love it needs to be beautiful again. I will do it someday. Just wait.

Congrats to Phyllis on getting in to grad school! I knew you would have no problem impressing those people with all your adventurousness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home