Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy late Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! Mine was fabulous. I had to work on Thanksgiving day, which was slightly upsetting, but I ended up sending both of my patients home and leaving at around 1:00pm, so it was't too bad. (Is it sad that instead of putting 1:00pm I really wanted to put 1300? This is what nursing is doing to me...) Because of my unfriendly work schedule, Thankgiving was held at my house this year. It was a fun time. Bryan and Amber brought their poodle, Angel, with them, so Emmy got to meet her cousin. I'm not sure if they even acknowledged each other's existence. Oh well. At least they didn't try to eat each other. We had lots of good food and good times with the fam. It was a successful holiday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see ya at Christmas!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home