Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Today I went to the orthodontist to discuss the fact that my teeth don't close. Looks like braces/surgery/both may be in my future. Not exciting. I go back next week to get some x-rays and molds of my teeth, and we'll go from there. I almost think I'd rather just have surgery. Braces at age 22? Not desirable. But we'll see...

I feel I have been lax in my blog updating as of late. I apologize. Life has been a bit busy lately. But things are good. My new car is fabulous. If I ever remember to charge my camera, I'll take some pictures of it. Emma Lea was robbed of her womanhood last week, but seems to be taking the loss well. Work is pretty good. We had a kid die on the floor last weekend, so that was pretty rough. I wasn't there when it happened, and never actually saw the kid, but everyone was pretty torn up about it. We're used to seeing them come in to get better and go home. No one likes to see it go the other way. Looks like Brandon and I will be making a quick trip to Arlington this weekend to visit the padres. It will be nice to have a traveling companion this time. That drive is beyond boring.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We're still talking about that kid down where I work, too. So sad. We lost one over the weekend, too. You can read about the recent murder in the paper; I was out here till 3 am Sunday with that guy.
Life is fleeting.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Who is Emma Lea? And what do you mean by womanhood--do you mean what I think you mean?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Ok--I was afraid it was a human. Yeah puppies!

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Cassidee and I got to see you this weekend--even if it was at the hospital! Have a great week! :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home