Thursday, August 24, 2006

An unexpected day off from work is always nice. Too bad it came with 3 phone calls before the hour of 8am, but I'll take what I can get.

Megan and I rode to Arlington together today. Car rides with Megan are always fun. We like to enjoy a little something we like to call "sing-along time." It's pretty self explanatory, I think. And highly enjoyable. We even serenated Stan via walkie talkie a time or two. Stan was following us in his truck. He got to ride with Jackson, who we sedated shortly before leaving Abilene. I've never really been around anyone who was stoned, but I'm pretty sure Jackson was well on his way. His eyes were bloodshot, his tail was drooping between his legs and he could barely stand. We had to assist him in loading up into Stan's truck because once he got his front half in, he couldn't muster the energy to get his back half to follow. It was really all quite humorous.

Tomorrow my mom and I are leaving to go to my grandparents' lake house. I'm pretty excited. Should be a nice, relaxing weekend. (Sorry Brandon...Not trying to rub it in or anything...)

School starts on Monday. This affects me in no way. How weird is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home