Thursday, July 27, 2006

A few days ago I became the unfortunate bearer of the worst sunburn I have ever experienced. Who knew that such a seemingly small amount of time spent in the direct path of the sun would yield such unsightly and painful results? Luckily it seems to be going away. Unfortunately, it is taking the top layer of my skin with it. Sad day. I am beginning to understand how snakes must feel. Minus the whole striking fear in the hearts of 90% of the population thing. I hope...

I'm sorry I haven't been very faithful in my updating of the ol' blog lately. Life has been a bit insane lately. I promise I will fill my faithful readers in on the goings-on of my life at some point, but that point will not be now. I've got 3 days in a row of work staring me in the face, and my bed is looking pretty good right about now. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I'm so glad I got to hang out with you this past week! Anytime you and Phyllis or anyone else want to take a fun break from Abilene you are always welcome at College Station!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Um, I am in dire need of a Brooke update :)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home