Friday, June 23, 2006

I am in search of a hobby. Yesterday, upon completion of my test, I realized that I now have nothing in particular to occupy my free time. This is new for me. For most of my life I have always had something I should be doing, be it homework, studying, writing papers, etc. Even when I wasn't doing such things, the knowledge that they were there to be done was always hanging over my head. But now, the space above my head is suddenly free of obligation. Of course I must go to work 3 days a week, but as of right now, that is something I look forward to. So the question is, what will I do with the other 4 days? Suggestions are welcome.

Here's an interesting little tidbit: as of tomorrow, I will be living across the alley from my little brother, and next door to my cousin. (I have a theory that my family is actually trying to monopolize the entire neighborhood, but we must start slow to reduce suspicion.) I am excited about this arrangement. I am a fan of both my brother and my cousin, so it should be good times. Too bad Bryan and Amber moved to Arlington, or we could be one step closer to familial domination of Abilene.

I am excited to see Bryan and Amber's new place. I hear it's very nice. And, being as I'm in Arlington currently, my desire will hopefully be fulfilled later this afternoon.

Jackson is leaving for Puppy Boot Camp today. This means that upon my return to Abilene tomorrow, our house will be dog-free for 2 weeks. He should return to us an obedient, well-trained canine. And, given the incredible speed at which he seems to be growing, at least twice his current size. Fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home