Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So today was my almost-last day of nursing orientation. Should have been my last, but since I opted to leave the state instead of attending class on Friday, I have to go in this Friday to make up what I missed. Oh well.

I'm getting really excited about starting work on the floor. I talked with my nurse manager yesterday and today, and she seemed really excited for me to start. I hope I like it! I'm sure I will. I'm slightly nervous about the fact that I'm leaving my comfort bubble of familiar faces, but I've been finding lately that meeting new people is quite nice as well. New beginnings excite me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was great to see you in the OR the other day. I hope you're enjoying everything up on the floor and that your patient turned out okay.
My orientation will last for many months still, and I'm taking the NCLEX on Monday! Yikes!
But I figure if I didn't learn it by now - after four years of study - I won't learn it over the weekend... so we're cooking out. :D

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home