Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Note to self: next time you plan to be out in direct sunlight for an entire day, consider putting on some sunscreen. Why don't I think of these things before frying the entire upper half of my back? Why? I am in a wee bit of pain. I'm just hoping it decideds to fade into a nice tan instead of peeling off. I don't really have much desire to know what it feels like to be a leper. At least I worked for my burn. We spent the entire day in the back yard sanding and painting furniture. And yes, we did use a power sander. That's right: 3 girls, 1 power sander, 0 problems, 2 huge bookcases and 2 coffee tables sanded down to smooth, paintable perfection. We also got them all painted a lovely shade of black. They will look quite nice in our pink room. I'm quite excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WORD to all aspects

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home