Monday, April 17, 2006

My car died last night. Again. This time it was in the parking garage at Cooks. My dad came to my rescue, and we went and got it this morning and took it to this random place in Burleson to have them look at it. They located and fixed the problem in under one hour. Tell me, please, why the big fancy dealership I took it to multiple times in Abilene could never find the problem, yet this itty bitty place no one has ever heard of has no trouble? Seriously. And the best part? The people who actually fixed it charged me the same amount the dealership charged me to tell me there was nothing wrong with it. Lovely.

I'm still loving the preceptorship. The 3 consecutive days in a row wore me out a bit, but it was worth it. I'm learning tons and having a blast. But I miss my Abilene friends. I'm so excited to get back and get into our house. Megan moves in on Friday! Hooray! I'm planning on heading out there next weekend to help fix things up and catch up with my Abilene folk. Good times.

Random story of the day: today, as I sat at red light, I glanced over at the car next to me. At first glance, it appeared that the driver of the car was very enthusiastically scratching his neck. However, upon closer observation, I discovered that he was actually shaving. Shaving! In his car! Seriously, who does that? It made me laugh. Out loud. To myself. Yes, I am very easily amused.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are a nut and I miss you dearly!
Without you I do stupid things like sleep through class.. and hate my life! COme home dear one! But before you do.. please compile your stories into a tightconsise 200 page notebooklet. Thanks. PS. We will have a house in three days.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home