Saturday, April 08, 2006

So I'm back in Arlington for the preceptorship. It starts Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about it. I could do without the having to be in Fort Worth at 6:30 in the morning, but what can you do?

I got my car out of the shop again, after having zero work done on it again. Apparently it only likes to spaz out for me, who can do nothing about it, and not for the people who might actually be able to fix it. Personally, I feel like the car mechanics should be able to figure out the problem anyway. I mean, a car that randomly decides not to start clearly has something wrong with it. Even if it's not acting up right at the moment, shouldn't there be some constant sign of abnormality? You would think, but what do I know?

I am trying to figure out what in the heck I am going to do with myself in Arlington for 5 weeks. My preceptorship will only be about 3 days a week, most likely. Depending on how my schedule works out, I may be able to sub at mom's preschool sometimes. That would be fun, plus a small source of income. Always appreciated. Other than that, I don't know. Pretty much all of my friends are elsewhere. I do have a friend from high school at TCU, so I think he and I are going to try to hang out some while I'm here, so that should be fun. I think I need a hobby. I've considered trying to teach myself to enjoy running, because that would be beneficial as well as time consuming, but I'm not sure how successful an endeavor that would be. I really hate running. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home