Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today was my last day of class...EVER! All I have left is a final and a preceptorship. The reality of this hasn't sunk in just yet, but the knowledge is quite nice.

You are never too old to outgrow class pranks. Case in point: today, when our teacher had left the room for a few moments, someone came up with the idea of having the entire class vacate the classroom. We escaped through a door in the back of the room, leaving a note on the white board: "Do you know where your students are?" After a few minutes of standing around outside, wondering what to do next, we eventually made our way back to the classroom, to find that our teacher had answered our question with one of her own: "Do I want to know?" Probably not. The greatest part of this whole ordeal is that no one, save 2 or 3 people, actually had any idea what was going on. A true testimony to the power of peer pressure, my friends. The entire class just got up and left. Why? I have no clue. Let's go too!

In other news, I think my car has finally bit it. It's had issues for quite some time now of becoming temperamental and choosing not to start for me. But usually a bit of a break is all it needs to come out of its funk. Apparently the limit has been reached. I drove to school yesterday morning, then home for lunch, and it hasn't started since. Sad day. Apparently this is why God made Triple A.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

that is a great prank, and i love the professor's answer. you nursing folks are just too smart altogether. :-)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

agreed. we should do some frolicking. if you know of any girliness going down tonight, please give me a ring. i don't know where my phone is, but i can check voicemails from another phone (or you can e-mail). if you are free, let me know!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home