Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh man. Long day. Started off this morning with my last final ever!! Hooray for [almost] completing my college education!! Just got the preceptorship and state boards between me and real person-ness.

Lunch was good. Julie + Chicken Expresss = Happiness.

Had the interview at Hendrick today. I think it went really well. Everyone was super friendly, and very welcoming. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon.

I bought some new scrubs for my preceptorship. They make me smile.

The car freaked out again today. This time I got it to the shop while it was still not starting, so hopefully they will believe me and fix it this time. It may also help that one of Megan's male friends had some words with the guy at the dealership about my situation and the ridiculousness of it all. He gave them his number and told them to call us both when they figure out the deal. He also agreed to accompany me in the picking up of the car to make sure they don't rip me off. You gotta appreciate a guy who will deal with annoying people for someone he's never met. I'm just hoping they'll be quick about things. I do have a preceptorship starting quite soon...

There was finally a new Gilmore Girls tonight.

When we move into the house, Megan is getting a puppy. We found the puppy tonight. Actually, he found us. We went to this lady's house who is selling lab puppies, and this one just climbed into my lap and started licking me. Then he did the same thing to Megan. He also managed to tip over the food bowl and the water bowl within a 5 second period, so we figure he's got about as much grace as any of us. Should be a good match. She got the parental approval, so it's a go. Now we just have to come up with a name. So far the top contender is Jackson. Opinions? Suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I like the name Jackson (it's even a connection to Gilmore Girls, whether it's what you intended or not). James is naming his puppy Samson, which I like as well. All the puppiness is making me sappy. :-)

8:38 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

oh, yes -- your marie claire horoscope for may: "your practicality is an asset, but it can sometimes keep you from experiencing the unpredictable wonders of romance. you're a pillar of strength, though, and can endure any heartbreak."

done.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home