Wednesday, April 05, 2006



This is him. Andrew Jackson. We will call him Jackson. Or, if we feel like confusing people, Jack, Jackie, Andrew, Andy, Drew, A.J., or Puppy. Or, if you're Megan's little brother, Old Hickory. Long story...

My car is still in the shop. I called today to check on things, and guess what? It starts for them. Figures. This whole situation is very frustrating. I'm almost ready to tell them to keep the car. I'll get a bike. Too bad that's not entirely practical. I just want my car to be fixed!! I want to be able to get in it, at any time I choose, and know that it will start. Is that so much to ask??

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

What an adorable puppy!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You gave away all of Poopies secret identities! Ahhh!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home