Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good news: I am not a drug addict. This comforting information courtesy of the mandatory drug screening I had to undergo for my preceptorship. I know you are all relieved.

I had my first day precepting on Tuesday. It was fabulous! My preceptor is only one year older than me, so it's a lot of fun. I'm on a post-surgical floor. I love working with the kids. I'm really hoping I get the job in pedi at Hendrick. Hopefully I find something out next week.

I am finding myself filling my days at home quite easily so far, which is nice. I was kind of worried that I would be sitting at home with nothing to do on my days off, but so far this has not been the case. There have been errands to run, old friends to catch up with, puppies to keep out of trouble, and flying trips to Abilene to make. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend.

I got my hair cut last night. It's pretty short. Shorter than I anticipated, but that's ok. A fresh hair cut for a fresh stage in life. Seems appropriate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

i cannot wait to see your hair! and after reading EC's blog i am thinking we need an "anne of green gables" viewing sometime in the near future. i miss you and i'm glad you're having fun in arlington!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home