Friday, May 05, 2006

Anyone ever watch the show Honey We're Killing the Kids on TLC? I watched it tonight and it totally creeped me out. They follow this family that feeds their kids pretty much nothing but junk food and show them what their kids will look like when they're 40. Not attractive. I've known for a long time that I need to start eating better and start incorporating some sort of physical activity into my life, but this show made me feel like if I don't I'm dooming myself to a future of obesity and ugliness. Maybe I should watch it more often. It's definitely an effective motivator!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? You're as skinny as a rail. I could never see my sister being obese. This is just another example of "the man" poisioning the minds of the masses.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home