Monday, May 15, 2006

Updates on life:

  • I went in to Hendrick today and filled out 3 forests worth of paperwork for my upcoming employment. I was also subjected to a TB test and yet another drug screen. I hope I pass. :)
  • Phyllis and I will be going to Missouri to visit her mom and grandma the weekend of May 26-29. We're taking her cats to live at the farm. With goats. I really want to steal a goat. I think it would greatly cut down on our lawn maintenance needs. But I guess that's what little brothers are for. :)
  • The pink room has couches. Plural. And a chair, which we got out of the driveway of Meggido. It is slowly on its way to becoming a real room. I'm very excited about this fact. Hopefully in the near future our house will begin to resemble a real house.
  • Apparently we are getting a trampoline tomorrow. I always wanted a trampoline. The real benefit of graduation is getting everyone's old stuff. I see that clearly now.
  • Yesterday I got a new laptop. My old one was fine, except the CD drive didn't work. I took it in, and they told me they'd have to send it off to get fixed. They asked if I had accidental damage coverage. I said yes. They handed it back to me and told me to run over it. Apparently if the computer is damaged beyond repair, they can just give me a new one. This freaked me out. But I did it. Well, actually Phyllis did it. And she didn't run over it, she ripped the screen off. I almost cried. But I got a new computer, which is better than my old one, so I can't complain.
  • I am exhausted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

well, anytime you want a "sound of music" fix, let me know -- i'll be happy to assist and accompany! :-)

is it weird that when i think of nuns i think of you, because of "sound of music" and the "sister act" song we like so well? brooke = nuns.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home