Sunday, May 21, 2006

Our house is now much closer to looking like a real house. We have paint in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, and my room. There is still work to be done, but the improvement is drastic. I'm pretty happy about it. Oh yeah, we have curtains too. Can't forget the curtains.

I just signed up for a time to take my NCLEX. June 22, 8am. The time of judgment is approaching rapidly! Hopefully I will come out victorious.

Tomorrow is my first day of Hendrick orientation. Good thing I've already been through it twice before...should be good times. Oh well. At least I'm getting paid for it this time. That will make it slightly more bearable. Oh, how I've missed the paychecks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

My cousin just got a job at Hendrick--something with nutrition...not sure what position. Her name is Jenalie Raphelt...if you happen to see her.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home