Friday, June 30, 2006

My parents and roommates are the greatest. Today I came home from work to a kitchen table full of goodies to congratulate me on passing my NCLEX from my mom and dad and Phyllis. And the day I actually took my test, I came home to find a surprise from Megan on my desk. I feel loved. :)

I think by the end of this weekend I will feel very, very tired. I worked today, and I will be working the next 2 days as well. I do enjoy only having to work 3 days a week, but it's usually nicer when they're spread out a wee bit. Oh well. I will survive. And get weekend shift differential. I guess life isn't all that bad.

Have I mentioned yet how much I am loving my job? It seriously doesn't feel like going to work. Yeah, it gets a little stressful from time to time, but I love everything that I do. Even the gross stuff. Not that I love the grossness itself, but I love the feeling I get knowing that I am helping people get better. And I know that at some point in time, I will be the one creating grossness that other people will have to deal with because I can't, and I hope that they will feel the same way toward me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home