Tuesday, November 14, 2006

boo for dental procedures. i went to the dentist today for what i thought would be an initial exam, and came home with gauze in my mouth and 2 teeth missing. i've always heard people talk about how weird it is to only be able to feel half of your mouth, but wow. this is insane. the dental assistant was sitting there talking to me while the anesthetic took effect, and it was like one second i could talk just fine, and a minute later the right side of my face was gone. oh, and i also apparently have a cavity. i've never had a cavity before. i was always so proud of that fact. i guess that's what i get for being so proud. all of this dental work is in preparation for braces. yes, braces. 28 months worth of braces. this is me being very much not excited about that fact. but hopefully the end result will be worth it. please just don't make fun of me to my face. i'll be feeling self conscious enough as it is...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, Poor Brooke.
You're not alone, girl. I'm having three wisdom teeth pulled in two weeks. They're impacted - which is a fancy way of saying, "This will not be fun."

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home