Friday, February 16, 2007

So I have this annoying cowlick in the front of my hair that causes this one little section of hair to totally reject all my attempts to tame it. It is driving me especially crazy right now. Just thought I'd share.

Who else out there cried pretty much all the way through Grey's Anatomy last night? I know I did. They can't kill off Meredith. How can you have a show called Grey's Anatomy without Meredith Grey? It cannot occur.

I got to be on the radio this morning. This weekend is the radiothon for Children's Miracle Network, so they needed some pedi nurses to volunteer to go on air to talk about what the funding goes to. It was pretty fun. I'm a pretty big fan of talking, so it came pretty easily. :)

I am pretty sleepy right now. I have been up late the last several nights talking on the phone. I've never been much of a phone person, but I do have to say I have enjoyed the hours I've spent talking on it this week. Or maybe I enjoy the person I've been talking to...I will keep you posted. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Is it the Okie? Or another mystery man? Seriously, you know it's annoying when people are coy, Brooke! And when are we going to hang out again? :-)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

A boy! I must know! And yes I was on the edge of my seat watching Grey's Anatomy. I was excited though to see Deny again.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I was at Sing Song on Friday, hence the not-answering-my-phone. I have a night class on Monday and I'm leaving town on Friday. Boo hoo! Next week, perhaps?

3:10 PM  
Blogger wHiTNeY! said...

yes, seriously NO FUN when you are all coy and mysterious. new rule: only disclose full informations, no PARTIALS. yes.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home