Tuesday, February 06, 2007

If I didn't really enjoy my job as a nurse, I think I would quit and find a job where I could draw floorplans and arrange people's furniture all the time. It's just so much fun! Megan and I just spent the last few hours drawing scaled floorplans of various rooms in our house. We then measured each piece of furniture in the rooms, and cut out little squares (also to scale) representing each piece. Now we can try out various arrangements without having to move furniture. Ingenious! Our goal in this little endeavor is to eventually map out each room in the house, including hallways and closets, so that we can piece them all together and have a scaled blueprint of our entire house. How much fun is that? There is a reason behind all this madness (although, even if there wasn't, we'd probably do it anyway). We have big dreams of converting the pink room into another bedroom, expanding the small bathroom off the laundry room, and also expanding Megan's bathroom. Just the thought of it all is so exciting! The hope is to get these various projects accomplished this summer. I hope we can do it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger *Kendra* said...

All your "plans" just gave me a headache! You are tooooo busy! :)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home