Sunday, January 29, 2006

Procrastination, anyone?

So I'm really sick of studying. Sad, since I've only been in school for 2 weeks. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to get over it.

Tonight I attempted to learn how to juggle. I started out fairly well. I could do about one...round?...rotation?...whatever. But just as I would think I had it down, I'd get ahead of myself and hit myself in the face. Not pleasant. Perhaps it's time to rethink my dreams of being a world-famous juggler...

Ryan and I have decided to give things another shot. This makes me happy on the inside. And the outside.

I am amazed at how different my life is now from how it was just a few months ago. There have been hard times and amazing times, and all of them have helped me grow as a person. God works in some pretty crazy ways. I'm interested to see what He has planned for the coming months...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am happy for you guys.. you have both been through a lot, and changed a lot. I am praying for you to keep your focus on the one truth you will always know.. that ofcourse being God. It seems no matter how crappy we are, or how blind we become, he still manages to be true even when we dont want to admit it. Im glad you found yourself in Him again. You seem like you feel at home in your skin, which is beautiful to see. Thanks for letting me share this journey with you.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

congratulations to your and yo man!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home