Monday, January 16, 2006

Tomorrow I will embark upon what will very possibly be my last first day of school ever!! How weird is that? I'm loving the fact that there are so many uncertainties in my life right now. I know that sounds sarcastic, but I'm actually fairly serious in that sentiment. Realizing that I currently have almost no control over my future requires me to have faith in God like I've never had before. I like it. Yeah, it's scary, but mostly it's exciting. I know that God can see a much bigger picture than I can, so I trust that wherever He leads me will be exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Today, a cat followed Michelle into our apartment. I think it was attracted by the bags of garbage I placed on the front porch this morning and forgot about. I cornered it in the bathroom, informed it that it does not live here, and took it back outside. Then I took the trash down to the dumpster. I saw it wandering about aimlessly as I made my trek across the parking lot to the dumpsters, and I wondered if it had a home. I've never been much of a cat person, but lately I've developed a tolerance for them that borders on actual liking. I blame it on Phyllis and her cats who insist on sitting on me and being so incredibly cute. Blast! Anyway, this cat was quite cute, and I hope that it does, in fact, have a home and someone to feed it.

I washed my sheets today. I like clean sheets. I figured, what better way to start a fresh semester than with a good night's sleep on fresh sheets? Just thought everyone should know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*deep breath* Here we go.
If today's motivational speeches from the faculty didn't scare us out of our pants, nothing will.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

two nursing majors are in my water aerobics class, and they were talking today about how all the lectures are the same. maybe you should take water aerobics and work out your stresses this semester! :-) i love you dearly!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home