Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am 22. It feels no different from being 21. I like birthdays. I always get really excited about them. Only I think I tend to get more excited about other people's birthdays than my own. I like to tell people Happy Birthday as many times as possible throughout the course of the day and make fun birthday cards and such. It would be a little weird if I did these things for myself. People might think I have some sort of mental issue.

I'm not really sure what I will do for my birthday this year. On Monday, Phyllis took me to eat at Applebee's and we went to see The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. That was a fun pre-birthday celebration. The waiter at Applebee's sang to me and brought me free dessert and didn't believe I was really 22. It was fabulous. And the movie was extraordinary. Go see it. Now. Today, I am going shopping with my mom and we will probably go eat or something later. Should be good times!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Brooke!!!
I understand what it's like to have a birthday fall under the shadow of the winter holidays. But I hope it's a GREAT one for you!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HHHHHHHHAAAAAaApPPPPPPPPpppYYEyYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEYEYEYEYy BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyyyyy!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home