Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good things that happened today:
  • Took my last final of the semester
  • Spent 7 hours of my day with my good friend Sarah
  • Spent the next 4 hours with my good friend Phyllis
  • Got to talk to my future Latin lover online
  • It was cold enough to wear winter clothing

Sad things about today:

  • My hands are still frozen, after being inside for 30 minutes
  • My apartment looks like a disaster area
  • Still don't know what my future Latin lover looks like, or how to speak his language
  • Didn't do my 3 remaining ERI tests, meaning I have to do them all tomorrow

Things I'm looking forward to:

  • Hanging out with the lovely Julie Sosebee tomorrow
  • Seeing Pride and Prejudice
  • Reading the 5th Harry Potter
  • Not having school for 5 entire weeks
  • My birthday
  • Christmas
  • Meeting my future Latin lover...just kidding...or am I??

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

latin lover?

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home