Thursday, December 15, 2005

I think something is wrong with me. Last night, I thought I'd be good and go to bed early so I wouldn't sleep away half the day today, as has become my habit. Good idea, right? Yeah, I thought so too. Apparently my body disagreed. I laid in bed, wide awake, for approximately 3 hours. I think I finally drifted off somewhere around the hour of 2am. Sad! And, as a result, I didn't wake up until 12:40 today. Grr!!! Perhaps I should lay off on those late-night Dr. Peppers...

But my day was not totally wasted. I cleaned the entire apartment today. Hooray for clean living quarters! There has been a need for cleaning in our little apartment for quite some time, but Michelle and I have been so crazy-busy lately, there just hasn't been time. We haven't even seen each other for longer than about a minute in like a week and half. I miss my roomie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home