Sunday, December 11, 2005

I still like Pride and Prejudice. This time, the old version that takes up at least 5 glorious hours of a person's life. Mr. Darcy makes me swoon. To have someone look at me the way he looks at Elizabeth...I might melt directly into the floor.

*Note to self: Sappy chick flicks are not the equivalent of reality. Snap out of it!*

I don't have to go to school tomorrow. I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I don't have to study tomorrow. What will I do with myself? I'm sure I'll manage somehow... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

chick flicks may not be reality, but i like when they take up five hours of it!

i love hanging out with you and tiny-bladder phyllis. let's do it again very soon!!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

AND as far as finding someone to look at you that way...be patient. you've had more guys in love with you than anyone can count. you'll be blessed with someone amazing. if i knew colin firth, i would send him your way. :-)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Adriane Jewett said...

Well hello there! What a pleasant surprise to have a message from you on my hardly-ever-updated blog. Are you going home for Christmas break? I'll let you know if Snyder has improved...but I doubt it. The couch, however, should be awesome!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home