Thursday, December 29, 2005

Back in Abilene. Not sure if that's considered coming home or leaving home...Hmmm...

My room is currently a disaster area. I seriously can barely move from my door to my bed without falling over something. Perhaps this is a situation that should be remedied in the near future...

Today was a good day. A lazy day...but a good day. I spent most of the day with Phyllis. Good times. We met up with Stephen tonight at Rosa's. Yummy. Then we came back to my apartment and recited Aladdin. Seriously. We put the movie in and quoted it word for word from the beginning until the genie turns Aladdin into a prince. We probably would have made it through the entire movie, but Stephen sacked out on us, and after he left, it just wasn't the same. Sad day. At least he bought us Sour Patch Kids to buy himself back into our good graces. :)

After the movie, Phyllis and I talked for about 2 hours about life. How different things are now than they were a year ago. How different things are likely to be another year from now. Different ways people go about trying to figure out life, and whether or not those are valid ways. Faith. What it means to different people. God. How he speaks to people. Ways He has spoken to each of us. Lessons He has taught us and the ways He's gone about it. It was a good talk. I'm definitely very interested to find out what kinds of things God has planned for my life in the coming weeks, months, even years. I feel like I'm on the brink of life. Anything is possible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home