Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy 2006!!!

It doesn't feel like a New Year. Perhaps it's because I didn't have any amazing New Year's Eve plans. I spent most of the evening at work, and the rest of it with my fabulous friends Julie and Phyllis. Quality girl time that far surpasses any party. Or, perhaps it doesn't feel like the proper season for a new year. Today, Phyllis and I took advantage of the near-80 degree weather by taking a walk at a nearby park. And sweating. Weird. But, I suppose the new year will arrive regardless of my feelings as to whether or not it ought to be arriving.

I wonder what this year will bring? Many changes, that's for sure. I'll be graduating, finding a job, and starting my life as a real person. Scary! But I know I can do it. I'm starting this year feeling much more confident and sure of myself than I ever have. As I told Julie and Phyllis tonight, I am very happy with the person that I am right now. That is a very good feeling. And I know that God has a plan for my life. He will take care of me, no matter what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAPpy New year! I, too, am revelling in what the year might bring. I'm mourning the loss of 3-month summer breaks.
What are your resolutions??

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home