Thursday, January 26, 2006

Here is a list of things that I would ideally like to accomplish, but that may or may not actually come to fruition. (I used the word "fruition" in context...I rock.)
  • Start going to bed before midnight on a regular basis.
  • Limit my Dr. Pepper consumption to one a day.
  • Stay on top of my reading assignments.
  • Actually know what my reading assignments are.
  • Reestablish some sense of orderliness in my room at least once a week.
  • Go grocery shopping and actually eat the food I purchase before it goes bad.
  • Start eating breakfast.
  • Limit the frequency of my eating-out to twice a week.
  • Finish reading Blue Like Jazz and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and start and finish Pride and Prejudice.
  • Make it to my morning class on time.
  • Wake up when my alarm clock goes off.
  • Have at least a vague idea of what is going on in my life and what I'm supposed to be doing.

Well, I think that should be enough to keep me sufficiently occupied for the time being. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home