Friday, January 20, 2006

Last night I dreamed that I had a baby. No clue where that came from. But I remember that in my dream, I asked the nurse delivering my baby what kind of medicine they had me on because I was in absolutely no pain. She told me what it was called, but now I don't remember. Too bad. That could have been some useful information in the future. And I remember that my baby (it was a girl) had an unnaturally excessive amount of hair for a newborn. Weird. I don't remember much else about it.

I survived the first week of the semester with only a few, fleeting thoughts of gouging my eyes out with my pen. So that's good, I guess. Actually, I've actually been finding the things we're talking about pretty interesting at this point, which makes attending class significantly more bearable. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm very ready to be done with school. As freaked out as I am at the prospect of having to be a real person, I'm very ready to be at a point in my life when I can go to work, come home, and actually have the rest of the evening to do whatever I want/need to do. No more of this wake up, go to school, then go immediately to work, then go home to read/study for school the next day, then go to bed so I can wake up and do it all again the next day. It's just not optimal. I've barely had time to breathe since Monday. I know that real life has it's own set of stresses, but I think the change of stress will be refreshing.

Overall, I am pretty happy with life right now. This is very exciting to me. I spent a good majority of last semester wondering if I would ever get to this point again, and I thank God for being faithful in getting me here. I'm looking forward to seeing what other plans He has in store for the coming months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home