Sunday, January 22, 2006

You gotta love one day trips to Arlington and back. I left this morning at 10am and returned tonight at 11pm. I'm pooped. But it was a good trip. As I drove into the metroplex, I noticed some of those big computerized message boards warning about the dangers of fire due to the drought conditions. They read: "State-wide fire danger. Arson/burn ban in effect." Really?? Since when has arson not been banned? Have I had free reign to go around starting fires at will all this time and nobody told me? Wow. Sometimes, I think people just don't think things through.

I am in dire need of a day off. And we've only been in school for a week. This is sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I couldn't make you day trip more enjoyable by having your favorite little brother go with you. I wondered the same thing when i saw those signs a few days ago. Don't stress yourself too much.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home