Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today I tasted the life of a housewife. Minus the wife part. I cleaned our apartment, did laundry, went to the grocery store, cooked dinner, and washed dishes. (Are you proud of me, Mom?) It felt good to actually do something productive in my life. I don't think I could do it everyday though. Mostly because, if you do it all one day, it doesn't need to be done again the next day. No, I think I will definitely need to have a job. Something to force me to be productive. If I spent my life relying on my own urge to feel productive, well, let's just say that has the potential to be a pretty scary existence.

Holiday Countdown:
15 days till Thanksgiving!
42 days till my birthday!
46 days till Christmas!
(I know my birthday is not an actual holiday, but it's only a matter of time...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

two sunny haikus for brooke:

brooke does not like tea
but she is my DP friend
with a quick smile.

we are conjoined twins
pretty mermaids in our youth
a nurse and a book.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home