Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today was the day I've been looking forward to for weeks: HAIRCUT DAY!! It's funny how something as simple as having someone whack some dead cells off your head can make life seem so much better. But it does. Michelle and Whitney took me to this place called Salon Serendipity (I know, even the name makes life seem happier!), where the cutest lady ever worked magic on my head. The goal was to make me feel better about life. Mission accomplished. :) Obviously, a haircut won't solve all the problems in my life, but at least now I can go from being the confused, stressed out girl to the confused, stressed out girl with cute hair!

Sad story: today, I was kicked out of elementary school by the school nurse. I was supposed to be observing all day for my community health clinical, but when I got there, the nurse looked at me like I was insane. She said she had no idea I was coming, nothing for me to do, and told me to go home. I tried to see if I could at least stay and watch if any sick kids came through, but she made it quite clear that she had no desire to be graced by my presence today. So, reluctantly, I came home and went back to bed. It was pretty rough. But I guess I'll survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home