Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am home in Arlington right now. It's nice to be out of Abilene for a bit. Nice to see friends that I haven't seen in a while. Even though half of them live in Abilene as well...ok, that might be a slight exaggeration...

Anyway, I found out this weekend that my brother has a new girlfriend; a piece of information he convenietly failed to mention to his sister. Seriously Brandon, does our siblinghood mean nothing to you? Just kidding. I forgive you...this time.

Today I went to another wedding. It was a nice wedding, but it was kind of hard to sit through. Not because I'm not happy for the couple or anything, but just because weddings remind me of how lonely I am. Not that I have any desire to be married tomorrow or anything, but I liked the feeling of knowing that it was on the horizon. And, in addition to the wedding I attended today, I now know of 9 other weddings which will be occurring within the next 8 months. All of which involve at least one member of the couple that I am fairly close to. Holy gracious. What is going on? When did I become old enough for all this? Life is so confusing right now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOAH! HOly Crapster!thats insanity!

Hey call me when you get home.. lets grab coffee or somethin.. im sick o studyin..

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home