Sunday, October 09, 2005

I slept through church today. I'm sure I'll be condemned immediately. Actually, I forced myself to get up in time to go to church because Michelle and I had talked about going last night, and I didn't want to flake out. But as soon as I discovered that Michelle had overslept as well, I had no qualms about getting back in bed and sleeping for an additional 2 hours. I'm such a heathen!

It is such a gorgeous day outside! Definitely not the kind of day I want to spend doing homework and going to work. But then, when it comes down to it, no day is that kind of day. Michelle and I have every window in our apartment open. It's so great. We're going to see if we can make it an entire month using neither A/C nor heat in attempts to make up for the outrageous sums we've been forced to pay for electricity in past months. I hope the temperatures cooperate with us.

A note to the reader: I apologize for the fact that my past several posts have been overwhelmingly depressive in nature. I have come to the conclusion that just because I am not entirely thrilled with life right now, I don't have to make everyone else subject to my gloominess. I will attempt to be better in the future. But I make no promises, because, after all, a girl's gotta vent sometimes. I appreciate your understanding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fake happiness is WAY more depressing.. It is encouraging to hear your honesty. Remember, I am going through it with you, so please keep the honesty open. Love you girl

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home