Monday, October 10, 2005

So I guess I should have known that not knowing how to be girlfriend would naturally entail not knowing how to handle a breakup. Wow. I wish someone would have told me that. I have absolutely no idea what to do right now! I literally feel like the world is crashing down around me and there's nothing I can do about it. If I try to keep myself from hurting, I hurt other people. If I try to keep from hurting other people, I get hurt. What am I supposed to do? I guess the term "breakup" implies pain. Something that's breaking isn't going to be easy or pleasant. But wow. I never knew it could be this bad. I feel like I'm being torn apart. Part of me knows I can't move on unless I put distance between myself and this other person, but part of me just wants to run to his side and never leave! Both options hurt so bad. I really thought I was doing better than this. Apparently not. I don't know what made me think that suddenly losing someone that you loved so deeply for so long wouldn't be such a hard transition to make. God, please make this better. I hate ending every day in tears. I hate feeling like I'll never be as happy as I was again. I hate this whole situation. I just want things to be good again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home