Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So my computer decided to revive itself. That's exciting! When I got back to Abilene after being home for the weekend, it had decided it didn't want to work anymore. But today, it mysteriously decided to return to its former fully-functional state. Silly temperamental technology. Weird.

Today I had a consultation with a personal trainer at Hendrick Health Club. Don't worry, I'm not becoming super-fitness-girl or anything, it's just that when I joined, they offered me one free consultation. So, you know me, I'm all about getting my money's worth. Anyway, this girl just took me around and showed me how to use all the fancy machines and such. At one point she told me that I had good legs with "nice, long thighs." Are long thighs a desirable trait? I never really thought about it before. Huh. Thank you, mom and dad, for blessing me with long-thigh genes. I think...

I am so tired right now. I don't really know why though. Earlier today I took a 2 1/2 hour nap. It was beautiful. But I feel like I could fall over at any moment just now. Does it make me a huge dork to go to bed at 9:15? Honestly, I don't really care. I think I'm gonna do it anyway. Goodnight all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, coming from a guys perspective, long thighs are very desirable. it makes you look longer which makes you look thinner and more "put together." so there you go. a non-gross guy friend perspective.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home