Friday, November 04, 2005

If I had known this morning the way today was going to go, I think I would have slept until tomorrow.

Some highlights of my day:
  • Taking my car from one mechanic to another because the first one couldn't fix the problem.
  • Getting in a really random, stupid fight with a friend online.
  • Having to stay at work an hour later than ususal because old people like to sit and talk.
  • Getting someone else's car towed.
  • Driving to the shadiest-looking car towing place in the middle of the ghetto at 1am to pick up the car I got towed.
  • Not finding the registration for the car I was trying to pick up and having to drive to the police station to sign an affidavit to have the car released to me.
  • Not finding a notary at the police station.
  • Hearing police radios about drug busts and shootings occurring one street away.
  • Driving back to the shady car towing place at 1:45 with a sob story about not being able to get the affadavit signed.
  • Having my sob story rejected by the tow truck man.
  • Having to get up at 8am tomorrow morning to go get the affadavit signed and pay the $120 to get my friend's car out of the tow truck place.

I think that about sums it up. Oh, and I proposed online to Phyllis' 28-year old friend in Mexico because he knows all about Gilmore Girls. I think I was rejected, but I'm not really sure. I don't speak Spanish.

I also have a canker sore in my mouth. It hurts.

I hope tomorrow is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home