Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I think that someone else inhabited my body today. Seriously. This morning I had to do a group presentation at 7am. That meant I had to be on the other side of town by 6:45. That meant I had to leave my apartment at 6:30. That meant I had to get up no later than 5:45. And I did!! That never happens. I typically push the snooze button on my alarm without waking up at least 3 times, so that when I finally do wake up, I barely have enough time to collect myself and get where I'm going. But not today. Oh no. I was up and gone on time, arrived for our presentation on time, and everything. After our presentation, I grabbed some breakfast and went to school for our 8am test. And I was completely awake and cohesive. That doesn't happen even when I get up at more human times! Following the test, I sat through a total of 5 hours of class without falling asleep. I didn't even have to consciously remind myself to keep my eyes open! And after class, I went to Hendrick and walked on the treadmill for an entire hour. Who am I? I normally have to force myself to make it 20 minutes without dying of boredom. I think I owe that one to Oprah. I got really interested in her show, so I had to stay and watch. So then, I came home in plenty of time to take a nap before Gilmore Girls, but I didn't. Very uncharacteristic. So here I am, having been up for almost 16 hours now, and not feeling like falling on my face. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Completely random sidenote: tonight, Phyllis and I made possibly the fastest Sonic run on record. We were totally engrossed in Supernatural, and didn't want to leave, but our stomachs insisted otherwise. So, we prepared ourselves for our departure, and the second the show went to commercial break, we dashed out the door. We made the entire trip in under 10 minutes. I was quite impressed. We didn't even miss any major happenings in our show. We were quite proud.

I have the next 3 days off from any sort of school-related activity. This makes me a very happy girl. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

thanks for taping gilmore girls! even though i read the synopsis, i am dying to actually SEE the show! i hate jess, but i love him.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home