Monday, November 21, 2005

So I love it when teachers decide that class will start 30 minutes later than usual, but don't feel the need to inform the students of the change. That's really special. Oh well.

My trip to Dallas was fantastic! I loved working at Scottish Rite. On Thursday I got to take care of a 12 year old girl who had just had surgery on her leg to correct the fact that her toes pointed in when she walked. On Friday I got to observe in various clinics. I learned a ton, and all the staff was super nice. Yay for getting out of Abilene! (And wearing fun scrubs!)

So I just got back into town yesterday, and I get to leave again tomorrow. To go right back where I came from. I'm kind of wondering if the 2 days of classes I came back for are actually worth it, but I suppose I should at least pretend to be a concerned student.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I, too, love the fact that I sat around the lab wasting time while waiting for class to start. I kept wondering why in the world they couldn't have had their meeting in the numerous other empty classrooms in the building. Oh, well.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home