Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm tired. Physically tired and emotionally tired. I'm tired of school. Tired of studying. Tired of work. Tired of confusion. Tired of hurting. Tired of crying. I'm just so tired...

Why is that I've never struggled with forgiving anyone until it comes to forgiving myself? Why do my emotions have such control over me? Why do things have to be so hard?

Tomorrow I get to go home. This is good. The actual purpose of my trip is to go to a clinical in Dallas, but it's doubling as an escape. A much needed escape.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

oh, you and phyllis. my little darlings. you're both having such a hard time right now, and believe me - i am thinking of you! realise how special and perfect and LOVED you are, no matter what people say about or do to you. no matter what is thrown your way. God created and loves you with PURPOSE!

and - this is random - remember that time freshman year when we were going to the bean, and we saw that girl walking and purposely trying to make her ponytail swing? her whole body was swaying! oh, me. good times.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home