Friday, October 15, 2004

So today marks one month for me and Ryan. How exciting! In a way, it seems impossible that a month has already gone by, but at the same time, I feel like it's been so much longer. I feel like I've known him forever. It's a pretty awesome feeling, but terrifying at the same time. Wow.

Mark and Katrina are engaged!?!?! Wow. That is so exciting, but again, completely terrifying. Not that they're getting married, but that they are so close to my age and getting married. There's no way my peers should be old enough to even talk about getting married!! But then, I still feel like I'm 12 years old most of the time. Maybe one day I'll actually act my age. But I kind of hope not.

Can I just say how much I am looking forward to IW tomorrow night? I am in desperate need of some girl time. Bring on the estrogen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I adore you

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home